I love cooking, however, I don’t always enjoy making dinner. There is just something about ‘dinner’ that takes all the excitement and fun out of cooking. Never fear, there are a few handy tips and tricks that can keep dinners interesting and and fuss free.
This frittata is beyond easy and chock-full of flavour. I always use CostCo’s Kirkland Signature Organic Salsa in this little recipe.
Mushroom, Spinach and Salsa Frittata
- 2 Flat Mushrooms (roughly chopped)
- 1C Baby Spinach (stalks removed)
- 1Tbsp Oil
- 5 eggs
- 2Tbsp Salsa
- 2Tbsp Milk
- 1/2C Cheese (grated)
- Preheat oven to 200C (400F) fan forced
- Saute mushrooms in oil, cooking in an oven proof skillet
- Meanwhile beat eggs with salsa, milk, cheese and salt and pepper to taste
- Add spinach to mushrooms and cook till wilted
- Pour egg mixture over and transfer skillet from stove to oven
- Cook for 10-15 minutes or until set and golden on top