How could anything made from honey, butter and sugar ever taste bad? This recipe invents no new flavour combinations, but does, reinforce a well known and loved combo.
Well suited to most any cake, this frosting is delightfully decadent when piped on top of Chai Spiced Mini Cupcakes!
Honey Buttercream Frosting
- 125g Butter (unsalted and at room temperature)
- 2Tsp Hot Milk
- 3Tbsp Honey
- 259g Icing Sugar (powdered sugar)
- Cream together butter, hot milk and honey until smooth
- Slowly add icing sugar and beat till light and fluffy
- Refrigerate for approximately 15 minutes to set slightly prior
- Place frosting in piping bag and pipe frosting on your favourite completely cooled cake/cupcakes (This frosting is stupendous on my Chai Spiced Mini Cupcakes)
Inspored by: Taste.com.au