Scrambled eggs may seem like the simplest meal in the world, and they are very easy to prepare, however, the commonly held method of preparation is in its essence flawed! In fact they are a whole lot easier than you would ever expect.
Scrumptious really is an understatement, these scrambled eggs are AMAZING!
Scrumptious Scrambled Eggs
- 6 eggs
- 3Tbsp Butter (cold)
- 1-2Tbsp Cream or Creme Fraiche
- Break eggs into a cold pan, add half of the butter (approximately 1 1/2Tbsp)
- Turn stove to medium heat and using a spatula gently break up egg yolks, combining yolk and white
- Keep stirring, as mixture begins to set, add remaining butter
- Remove from heat when almost set
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add fresh chives if desired
- Serve on well buttered toast
Inspired By: Gordon Ramsay Recipes
You Might Also Enjoy: