This recipe was introduced to me by my beautiful some-day-sister-in-law.
Packed with protein and full of flavour this salad is a real winner!
In the salad or vegetable debate I usually end up on the veg side. Don’t get me wrong, I do like salads and all, but they just always seems like a whole lot of effort for not that much reward (unless they’re encased in Ranch dressing). This salad on the other hand is beyond simple to make and really does have loads of flavour. Plus, (if you need another reason to give it a go) it is super healthy!
- 1Can Brown Lentils (drained and rinsed)
- 1punet Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- 1Tbsp Chives (sliced)
- 1Tbsp Parsley (chopped)
- 2-4 slices Marinated Red Capsicum (Red Bell Pepper)
- Danish Feta (diced – let your conscious be you guide for the amount) *for a vegan option omit cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together
- Dress with some of the red capsicum oil
Inspiration from the lovely Rachel